For ExecutivesBuy now
If you’re working at or near the top of your organization, or are a business owner, our executive coaches can help you maximize your own effectiveness and your organization’s impact. They’ll bring a rich experience base to help you work on topics such as:
- Improving your effectiveness as a leader
- Increasing organization impact
- Preparing for a C-level role or other career advancement
- Joining a board of directors
- Launching or scaling your start-up or growth company
- Strengthening your executive team dynamics
- Addressing personal, team, or organizational challenges
- Building your industry profile and followership
- Scaling your impact outside your organization
- Identifying the legacy you want to leave
For Mid-Level ProfessionalsBuy now
If you’re an established manager or are rising through the ranks of your organization, our leadership coaches are here to help you prepare for further career advancement. They can work with you on a range of topics common to leaders at your level, including:
- Enhancing your management practices
- Making the transition from management into leadership
- Strengthening your executive presence and influence
- Improving team effectiveness
- Preparing for a promotion or career advancement
- Addressing personal or team challenges
- Building your network or sponsorship
- Getting unstuck
- Recovering from a setback
- Making a career change
For Early Tenured ProfessionalsBuy now
- Choosing (or re-considering) your career direction
- Identifying your strengths, interests, values, or preferences
- Setting career or other professional goals and objectives
- Developing a plan to build your skills and experience
- Preparing for a transition into management or a promotion
- Improving your personal effectiveness
- Building your personal brand
- Addressing workplace challenges
- Dealing with a challenging work situation
- Making a job change
What you can expect from your coaching session
Whatever coaching level you choose, you and your coach will develop a personalized plan that’s tailored to your needs.
In your first session together, your coach will work with you to understand your professional and personal circumstances, identify your coaching objectives, and develop a plan for your time together.
In subsequent sessions, you’ll work through that plan and evaluate progress toward your coaching goals. Your coach will likely assign you reading and other work to accomplish between your sessions, and they may ask you to put your coaching into practice in relevant workplace situations that the two of you can then discuss together.
Should you opt to complete one of our coaching assessments, your coach will also review those results with you or may have you review them with another PathWise coach who is specialized in the particular assessment.
Should you choose to continue to work together, additional coaching packages can be purchased at any time.